Hi all, I brought my c max from my local ford garage (inchcape ford) paid a lot of money for it, also traded my st170 in. Itook it for a test drive and noticed the tracking was out, rear view mirror was lose,rust was onboth lower front wingsand was expecting them to put i right before i purchased the car, so ileft a deposit.When i picked up the car was told everything was done andthe carwas being cleaned so i paid the rest of money. BIG MISTAKE SHOULD OF CHECKED IT FOR MYSELF NOTHING WAS DONE!!!!, so i had to rebook the car in again so they could sort out the problems. After driving the c max for some weeks noticed some more problems
1.n/s/f window full of scrathes.
2. Rust on both rear 1/4 panels. (not covered under ford paint warranty)
3. Heated rear screenwasn't working.
4. Stain on n/s/f passenger seat.
5. The radio wasn't picking up any signal.
6. The carwasn't cleaned correctly when i first picked it up.
Had on going correspondence with the garage for months,booked the c maxinfor the work to be carried outwas told i would get a courtesy car 5 door fiesta, but when i picked it up was told they only have 3 door fiestas a pain when you have a child seat for a 1 year old, but it would have to do. Took them aweek and a half. This is what they done.
1. Replaced with new glass.
2. Repainted both quarters.
3. New rear screen fitted (NOT FORD) wasn't happy.
4. Cleaned seat but couldn't get the stain out.
5. New radio lead comes in 2 sections.
6. Car recleaned still not very good?
Also was given a free service for the way i was treated by this garage.
WOULD NEVER BUY ANOHTER FORD FROM THIS GARAGE EVER AGAIN AND ALSO TOLD MY FRIENDS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.
I have had loads of Fords but wouldnever buy from aFORD MAIN DEALER EVER AGAIN.
Focus C-Max 2005 1.6 Zetec in Tonic Blue.