FORD C MAX 1.8 not starting with cold engine
FORD C MAX 1.8 petrol 125 km FF
Mileage 230 thousand km
Engine repair at 220 thousand km
problems with starting with cool engine
The problem gets worse when it is getting colder and colder outside (temperature difference). In summer there was practically no such problem. I would get in and start a cold engine - it would start right away. Nowadays, not so much. Let's say I go to the store 2-3 km away and turn the engine off. I do shopping for like 15 minutes and get back in the car; I try to start the engine and there are 4 possibilities:
- starts right away (rarely)
- starts with the second try (most often)
- starts at the third time with a slight addition of gas (moderation)
- I need 5 tries to start the engine (very rarely).
Second situation. I am driving for 30 km. I am putting the car out for 40 minutes and the situation from above repeats itself. Clearly, it does not start on a cool engine.
- A year ago in winter I had access to the garage - I connected the cable (oil heating in my car) and in the morning, let's say, a COLD engine with HEATED OIL, the above mentioned symptoms would occur
- I installed new oil filters
- cleaned throttle valve, and EGR
- changed spark plugs
What else can I do? Do you have any idea of what is wrong?