C-Max Owners Club banner

10 day owners review

6K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  leschrapid 
#1 ·
Well it's been an interesting 10 days with the C-max 2 litre diesel Ghia 2005 model.I bought the car from my Uncle whom I knew to be honest and upfront and also I knew he had no trouble with the car.
So I had the discs and pads renewed on Tuesday, which I knew needed doing, but today to have the dual mass flywheel and clutch go is the kick in teeth I could do without.:( £750 + VAT or did he say £850, who cares it's a ridiculous amount.:eek:
So is there going to be anymore nice surprises about the C-max or should I get rid now? Thanks for your thoughts.:mad:

#3 ·
I thought the bearings were on their way out the other week but turned out it was the tyres making the noise. They are 18 inch so not the standard size.

#5 ·
My cars only done 41k. The cost of dmf and clutch was £902.60. Why not round it off to £900? I put the clutch going early down to last owner riding the clutch, because he told me he hardly ever used the hand brake.

#6 ·
The clutch went on my old 06 C-Max at around 60,000 miles, and I had the DMF replaced at the same time as a precaution. Cost £700 from a local independent garage.

Trouble is, I live in a hilly area, which is pretty hard on clutches (lots of hill-starts).

#7 ·
I asked mr clutch a garage situated locally and they charge £997 for the clutch and dmf. So I didnt do too bad. Ravenger, when did you get yours done and where in south yorkshire are you?

#12 ·
Buy instagram likes & followers

Buy Instagram likes & Followers | 100% Real & Safe | Storm likes

Storm likes is best place to get Instagram likes to inflate number on your account get services for Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube and Soundcloud.

<a href="https://stormlikes.xyz">best site to buy instagram followers</a>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.