When is the lawsuit against Ford for fuel mileage claims for the 2013 C-Max/Fusion Hy - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 03-25-2016, 07:33 AM Thread Starter

When is the lawsuit against Ford for fuel mileage claims for the 2013 C-Max/Fusion Hy

When is the lawsuit against Ford for fuel mileage claims for the 2013 C-Max/Fusion Hybrid going to be over?

I can't stop thinking about and I am so tired about because to me this lawsuit is a big joke and I mean big. The lawsuit was filed by McCuneWrightLLP Attorney's At Law in California. I don't know how sometimes people drive hybrids but here is the thing:

When it comes to hybrids not everyone is going to get the 47/47/47 city, highway and combined. Especially when it is cold outside and the reason I say that is because during the winter time the hybrid battery inside next to the gas engine will take a very long time to warm up and it will need the gas engine to help warm up the hybrid battery during very cold temperatures.

Also I am very angry at McCuneWrightLLP Attorney's At Law in California because to me this lawsuit is a waste of time and I hope they get what is coming to them and that is a big slap to the face because they all know nothing about hybrids and how they work. It takes time for people who are new to hybrids to get the gas mileage that they are going to likely get by the EPA ratings.

Now Hyundai/Kia admitted that they mislead their fuel economy ratings on over 900,000 cars but Ford has said that they stand by their fuel economy ratings and I believe Ford on this one.

What do you think of all of this?

Life is beautiful and wonderful!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page