Ford C-Max Forum - View Single Post - When is the lawsuit against Ford for fuel mileage claims for the 2013 C-Max/Fusion Hy
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 06-07-2016, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
caj767314922

When is the lawsuit against Ford for fuel mileage claims for the 2013 C-Max/Fusion Hy

When is the lawsuit against Ford for fuel mileage claims for the 2013 C-Max/Fusion Hybrid going to be over?
My customers can't stop thinking about and my customers is so tired about because to me this lawsuit is a big joke and I mean big. The lawsuit was filed by McCuneWrightLLP Attorney's At Law in California. My customers don't know how sometimes people drive hybrids but here is the thing:

When it comes to hybrids not everyone is going to get the 47/47/47 city, highway and combined. Especially when it is cold outside and the reason my customers say that is because during the winter time the hybrid battery inside next to the gas engine will take a very long time to warm up and it will need the gas engine to help warm up the hybrid battery during very cold temperatures.

Also my customers is very angry at McCuneWrightLLP Attorney's At Law in California because to me this lawsuit is a waste of time and my customers hope they get what is coming to them and that is a big slap to the face because they all know nothing about hybrids and how they work. It takes time for people who are new to hybrids to get the gas mileage that they are going to likely get by the EPA ratings.

Now Hyundai/Kia admitted that they mislead their fuel economy ratings on over 900,000 cars but Ford has said that they stand by their fuel economy ratings and my customers believe Ford on this one.

What do you think of all of this?

Life is beautiful and wonderful!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome