C-Max Owners Club banner

Trip Computer ??

5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  ben209 
#1 ·
Hey.... I am new to this site and would like information and or answer to my question, i recently purchased an 04 C Max 1.6 TDCI lx and was expecting it to have a trip computer but i cant find it and so does it have one?? are they standard?? or only on certain models?? Please help thanksstu

#2 ·
The trip computer would be on the dashboard at the bottom where the mileometer is on a dot matrix display.If you have one, it will be controlled by a button and wheel on the indicator stalk.

#4 ·
It is going back to the dealer next week anyway, every time i start the engine the Air Con comes on and the stereo unit is stuck on my local radio station with no display on the unit and no ability to change or even select cd ?? strange...

#11 ·
s2uart1 said:
It is going back to the dealer next week anyway, every time i start the engine the Air Con comes on and the stereo unit is stuck on my local radio station with no display on the unit and no ability to change or even select cd ?? strange...

If the air from the heater is directed to the screen and the fan is switched onthen the airconn will come on whenever you start it is designed that way

#12 ·
Richard G said:
s2uart1 said:

If the air from the heater is directed to the screen and the fan is switched onthen the airconn will come on whenever you start it is designed that way
Really, how strange!! I thought I was hitting the ac button when I was changing gear. The wife shouts at me everytime it happens!! Now I know!

Back to the trip computer thing, various option packs would have given you the trip computer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.