C-Max Owners Club banner

multi forum meet 21st march

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mexman 
#1 ·
hello guys!
its multi forum meet time... at a NEW venue... IVE hunted high and low to find somewhere suitable and I've found a very car friendly pub/restaurant, its also child friendly too with a small play area,
and the parking is very ample and the people who arrive early will not get blocked in!
its also very easy to get to as its only about a quarter of a mile from junction 7 of the M56.... the venue is....

THE CHESHIRE LOUNGE (Nags head)
CHESTER ROAD
MILLINGTON
WA14 3RX
START TIME IS 11AM

I hope to see you again and if you havnt been to a multi forum meet before then please make this your first and come along for a warm welcome!

MAP OF LOCATION...

Edited by: mexman

See less See more
#2 ·
We should arrange some more regional ones as well, becauseWarrington is over 3 hours for me.
. Not that I wouldn't enjoy the drive though.....

Maybe the owners club could sort something out one year to have stand atFord Fair http://www.fordfair.co.uk/which is done at Silverstone in August, it would be good to get in the mix with all the other Ford fans from Capri, RS, Classic and pretty much every other type of Ford you can think of.

#3 ·
well thats what i do bud... we have somewhere between 40 and 80 cars attend these meets i do... one was voted the 11th best meet of 2008 by performance ford mag...
id do also move them around the northwest and north wales.. but still thats a distance from you bud! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.